„Nemo” swimming school is intended both for adults and children, who want to learn how to swim. Maximum 12 people groups.
Lessons for children are held on Sundays, between 10:00 – 12:00 – depending on the age of the child (we start working with children who has 4 months) and his/hers abilities, lessons last 45 minutes. Swimming lessons for adults are held at every Wednesday.
You need to have swimsuit, flip-flops, towel and inflatable arm rings.
The absence of your child should be reported till Friday before classes, otherwise the classes will forfeit.
At the end of the classes children are welcomed to the only sauna in Płock designed for children, where children inhale specially selected essential oils, which results in increased immunity.
Hotel Guest’s children that are staying overnight from Saturday to Sunday will receive a free swimming lesson at Sunday during the swimming lessons hours of the “Nemo” swimming school.
Our classes at the pool are recommended by pediatricians, especially for children with muscular tension.
Prices of “Nemo” swimming school:
Object lesson 40 PLN/1 lesson
Voucher for “Nemo” swimming school 140 PLN/4 lessons (payment in advance is required)
Group Hours Age
II 10:00 4-6
III 11:00 7-10
IV 12:00 children who can swim
To sign up call after 4 p.m. +48 24 366 56 88 ext. 241
Rules of “Nemo” swimming school:
- Registration of a child’s participation in classes should be sent by SMS at the following number: 511 699 177
- Absence of your child should be reported till Friday before classes till 8 p.m., otherwise the classes will forfeit.
- Children under the care of their parent can participate in classes.
- Lessons last 45 minutes + 5 to 10 min in sauna.
- Object lesson costs 30 PLN.
- Payment in advance for 4 lessons – 120 PLN
For more information call: +48 24 366 56 88 ext. 241
We also have Aqua Aerobics lessons at the swimming pool.